Early spring is a great time to begin planning half day music tours for Dolce Summer Camps to give new students an introduction to music beginning each morning at 9 am with a half hour rhythm foundation followed by three class electives, 45 minutes each, ending at noon. We offer experienced students class electives such as Composition, Praise Band, or Folk Rock Band highlighting basic improvisation and performance training. A performance is planned on Friday at the conclusion of each camp week. Registration will begin for the scheduled camps listed below mid February. You may select the half day Dolce Tour, a Mini Tour, or one Prelude class as a consecutive 5 day camp. Call 512-591-7833 to schedule the desired camp. To reserve your space in the desired tour, submit the completed 2020 summer registration form and a non-refundable $100 deposit.
Take a look at previous Summer Camp highlights on our video page here .
Scheduled Tours begin June 15th, 22nd, or July 13th, 20th, 27th!
The Dolce Tour $265
3 HOURS DAILY-Mon-Fri
- Includes Rhythm Foundation-9:00-9:30 daily
- Select 3 class electives for half day tour from list
- Classes-45 minutes each beginning at 9:30, ending at noon daily
The Mini Tour $215
1 1/2 HOURS DAILY-Mon-Fri
- Choose 2 class electives from list
- Classes-45 minutes each
A Prelude Class $165
45 MINUTES DAILY-Mon-Fri
- Choose 1 class elective from list
DOLCE CLASS ELECTIVES
- Piano intro
- Guitar intro
- Ukulele intro
- Voice-Themes TBA
- Recorder intro to band instruments
- Drums- drum set or bucket drumming
- I Write the Songs
- Band – Folk Rock, Praise Band (requires experience)